Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Should you wish to remove or not use all cookies from our site, including those required for basic functionality, you can learn how to do this below, however doing so may mean that our site will not work as you would expect.
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies may stop the functions offered by these third parties from functioning.
Turning Cookies Off
You can switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Learn how here. However, doing so will likely limit the functionality of our site and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.