Report a problem

Use the reporting form below to let us know of any problems in areas that we manage

The Town Council is responsible for some of the green spaces, venues, play areas and public toilets in the town. If you see something which needs fixing, fill out the form below to let us know about it.

If you don’t see the location/issue on the dropdown¬†CLICK HERE to report to Wiltshire Council.

Report a problem to the Town Council

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY